Saturday, December 08, 2007

The Last Rose


Serenity, Beauty, Peace... A rose by any other name is still a rose, and this is my last one of the season. It's memory will have to sustain me until next summer.

8 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger laurie said...

that is one beautiful, full-blown rose. so big it looks almost like a peony.

what a serene picture.

we are buried in a foot of snow and the temperature was -2 this morning. the only roses were on people's cheeks.

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beatiful. I think my last one was 3 weeks ago.


Dreaming What Ifs...

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Kim said...

That's such a lovely rose and a beautiful picture.

I bought a new rose bush and will be trying my hand at growing it in the spring. I hope I'm as successful as you seem to be.

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

that Boston Fern "ain't" chopped liver either.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Swampwitch said...

Beautiful photo. I'm ready for summer.

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My last rose (in garden) was a little over a month ago. I will have to rely on the local florist now. very nice.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Rising Rainbow said...

Last roses in december. you must live someplace warm. I haven't seen a rose in months, I miss them so.

 
At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red roses are for romance, yellow roses are for friendship... Whatever it is, roses are the perfect expression of any positive feelings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home