Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Locks For Love



I made a donation yesterday. Eleven inches baby!!! All to Locks for Love... hope they can use my ratty old, too blond hair! Here is a picture of me partying with Spencer Davis a year ago... that requires an entirely different post. I think I look a little like a blond Elvira... without the cleavage.
Today I have a spiffy new hip cut, my first short do since the 70's. I feel light and free! The only downside is my son didn't recognize me and my daughter screamed, really, really loud. I'm sure they'll adjust! Hubby said it looks great, I think he means it but he IS going on another long hunting trip, again, tomorrow, did I say again?


So, how is your week going?

10 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I love the new hair! You look so cute with that cut. My daughter's best friend grew her hair out just to donate it. There were 14 inches when she went. I was amazed. If I ever got my hair that long, I don't know if I could cut it.

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

very attractive!

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger ChrisB said...

Your new hair style is lovely it really suits you.

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger laurie said...

that new hair cut is terrific. i love it.

and you donated your hair to locks for love? what a great thing to do.

 
At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you!! The new cut looks great.

I had super long hair 12 years ago and chopped it all off - and that was before Locks for Love. I wish I could have given it away. It was beautiful hair.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Angelina said...

I think your new cut looks good on you-very stylish!

I keep thinking about growing my hair out agian, which I probably won't, but if I ever do it again I need to remember to donate it. I cut off tons of hair twice and didn't know about this organization.

 
At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great! Good for you, it's such a worthy cause, I wish I had enough patience for it.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Kellan said...

Cute new do! And such a wonderful thing to do - 11 inches, WOW! Good for you. Have a good weekend - see ya.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger sue said...

Way to go, D! You look fantastic! Thanks for hooking me up to your blog. I feel quite privileged to peek into your life. I especially love the photos. I miss you!

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Hello, I happened over here from PW's site and had to tell you what a wonderful thing you did donating your hair. You are very pretty and no offense but the new cut suits you much better than the before... ;o)
...Enjoy the new doo! :o)
...Blessings...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home