Crafty Fun-Day Monday
Today Karmyn over at 'Dreaming What Ifs' is hosting Fun-Day Monday where people get to show their crafty side. My current passion is knitting. Here is a fun hat I made for a dear friend this year. As I am short on time today, I'll just post and run! Have a great day everyone!!!



18 Comments:
You have knitted a lovely hat. I am sure that your friend loves the gift.
I think this is a GREAT hat! I would love having something like it to wear on a cold day.
I could do with one of those right about now!
I love that hat. No idea how you got it to go like that. You know, with the colour and the lines and stuff, but it looks great. Getting cold here so one of those WOULD be handy about now!
You knit that? How? Wow, this is fabulous. Gotta ask, how did you get it to look so much like cables? Wow is all I can say.
Mine's shared
That is too cute!!
That's a pretty cool hat. I love the muted jewel tones and the nubby texture.
Cute hat!
knitted hats are THE THING now....
I'd wear that (except yesterday it was 105 so I think I'll wait a few months)
I knitted a few things when my kids were small. booties I think.
These type of hats were all the rage last winter so your friend was very fashionable. Great combination of colours.
Wonderful job of knitting! Very attractive! Gld to see there are other knitters out here!!
Love everything about that hat. The colors are great!
I would totally wear that hat!
I'd wear it, but hats make my ears look big
I love this. I love hats but I have a big head and I can never find one that fits comfortably. I'd totally wear a hat like this. :)
I love the colors of this hat - so cute and perky. Wish I had a knitting friend!
I haven't checked on you in a while and you've been writing! I love the knitted cap. The colors are so pretty.
VERY strange about all the accidents. I would be freaking out!
And Marley is absolutely beautiful or handsome I guess I should say since he is male. Beautiful pictures of him. My beautiful big mutt, Cherokee, died in March. I still miss her so much.
I think its a great hat. Would be good for a cold day on the farm for sure.
Post a Comment
<< Home