Just Another Knitting Addict
What can I say, I love to knit! This is one of my favorites! It is warm and comfortable and I love this style. I finished it in October and have enjoyed it all winter. I think I will make a great old lady when the time comes. I have 3 rocking chairs on my porch and at least 4 projects on the needles. I listen to classical music and watch Miss Marple movies from netflix. On the other hand, I do have a blog and I kick box twice a week, that must count for something!
I like these little fingerless gloves, people either love them or hate them. I have a bunch of Cashmerino yarn, so if any of my friends want a pair.......
This was my first hat, a gift for my great niece Hanna! She is beautiful and sweet! I have been knitting for about 4 years and am obsessed. I doubt there is a 12 step program for people like me. All of us trying to confiscate needles into the meetings, denying that we have frequented any yarn shops lately, absolutely swearing we haven't slipped some felting project into our regular laundry!
Perhaps I'll change once I hit rock bottom, in the mean time, I have a new great niece born this week and found the greatest bright yarns for a baby blanket!


4 Comments:
I am so-o-o jealous ! What a talent.
I love the fingerless gloves. I had a pair once and lost ONE. Why can't you just lose both of them, so at least if someone finds them, they can get some use out of them?
I tried to crochet once...couldn't do it.
Wow, you are so good. I crochet but am not nearly as talented as you are.
IMPRESSED! That I am ☺
wow... that would be one addiction that should be hoped for.
Those little hand warmers would be great when I'm blogging.
Very nice. I have no clue how to knit. I learned to crochet once and have made a couple baby blankets - but nothing near as nice as that sweater and hat.
Post a Comment
<< Home