Saturday, January 13, 2007

Flying in 2007

It is January and I am flying high. I was able to upgrade this old blog to the new and improved google blogger...hmmmm, I hope it is more user friendly than the old blogger. After I switched I lost complete access to my blog for a while, but have figured another route in and am happy to be back!!!

My darling 7 year old told me in all seriousness that a classmate of his wasn't in school this week because he was having either his intestines or testicles removed. Sounds pretty bad any way you look at it. A little verbal probing lead me to the conclusion that the wee one is having an appendectomy. I am much relieved!

I am always going to posts where there are a list of 10 questions and you have to give single word answers to reveal a little about yourself. I decided to do this with my own questions, it may be a bit too revealing!

1. Have you ever had professional football players as house guests? Yes

2. Has the Sicilian Mafia ever put a hit out on your grandfather? Yes

3. Have you ever had a tussle on a bed with police officers and a knife wielding wacko? Yes

4. Have you ever planted a tree? Yes

5. Have you ever held an African Lion Cub? Yes (I have the scars to prove it)

6. Have you ever helped a stranger? Yes

7. Have you ever had a ghost live in your house? Yes

8. Have you ever gotten pregnant after consuming margaritas? Um, next question please

9. Has your 7 y/o son ever stayed up till 3am dancing with his grandpa? Yes

10. Is one of your best friends older than 103? Yes

I hope this was informative, perhaps I'll come up with more questions soon! Have a lovely weekend!

5 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

S.H.U.T. U.P.


I've never said that before, but your questions with all the positive answers just deserved a better response than "thanks for sharing."

ha ha ha ha ha ha. ô¿ô

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! Do tell about the professional football players. Any name dropping?

My son came home from school to tell me a classmate had gotten his nose cut-off over the weekend. I was horrified - and then, he continued to tell me, "But, then he went to the hospital and got a new one. He's fine now."

I never found out what REALLY happened.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

Glad to see you out and about again! Very interesting facts about yourself!! You need to post on each one separately!!

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Molly said...

I am blog hopping before church. I hope the new Blogger format works for you. Either way, Blogger seems to be an adventure and sometimes not a fun one. Although after reading your questions and answers, your life must be an adventure.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger young at heart said...

I am loving the Questions and answers, very funny! A little girl in nursery had been on a 'airy plane' for the first time over Christmas. I asked her where she went, she looked at me as if I was stupid and said, ' In the sky!'.
Ask a silly question!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home