Friday, November 10, 2006

Monumental Things!


This week my hubby, Tom, and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary! A monumental event! It raised a paradox of feelings... it seems like only yesterday and yet, it seems as though we have always been together! It has been a great ride! I love you Bunky!!!
I had an odd realization putting together this post, my second by the way as I accidently lost the first post I did on this, don't ask! Anyhow, back to odd realizations... I was looking for a picture of Tom and I together as a couple, no kids, no misc. family members. I don't have a single one since going digital! I guess that is representative of what happens to a couple with the added responsibility of a family. Well, it isn't good, and I vow to get a COUPLE ONLY picture very soon. Notice I didn't set a specific date!
In place of my non-existent couple picture, I found one I took on a day trip to SF we took with the kids. It kind of works... One beautiful monument deserves another!

6 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

20 years! Good for you. We've been married 14 years last April.

Congrats!!

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

after 20 they just start flowing over the edge faster than you imagine


congratulations - and keep up the hard work

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

What an awesome testimony and congratulations! Looking forward to seeing that picture and I know what you mean. I have one or two but they aren't very good. We need to get a good photo taken of us as well.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Congratulations on 20 years. That is awesome!!!!

Couple pictures? What are those? Someone always have to take the picture while the other parent is standing with the kids.

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OKAY stop acting like you have a live and don't have time to blog. =) Where are you?

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger SongBird said...

Congratulations on your 20th!! I know what you mean about the pictures....I never have any of myself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home