My Baby Turns 10
Today my baby turns 10! It seems like only yesterday she was 9. As it is always spoken, it goes by so fast. We have plans for a day of going to the theater and then a swim party with family at my aunts house. Should be lots of fun!!
We have had a lot going on this summer.... and I'll just use that as an excuse for not blogging! I have been better at actual snail mail, sending letters to my nephew in the military. My 19 year old nephew has just completed boot camp and is going on to special forces training. He is very intelligent and was accepted into his top choice university, but instead chose to go into the special forces. I'm not sure how to feel about this. I would love to see my government spend more resources on diplomatic solutions... the olive branch etc. Now T.J. is on a path that will change him forever.
Other things in the works... I am almost out of the antiques business! It has been mucho fun selling in an antiques store. But it is a small town and the profit for the work involved made it more of a very time consuming hobby rather than a business. I have too many hobbies for one to demand that much of my time, so at the end of the month I'll move out of the shop... the other dealers in the shop want to buy most of my inventory, yea, so I won't have much to move on Tuesday!
I bought a new camera and it is so small... I love how it fits into my purse!! Very nice! I have taken so many pictures this summer and need to seriously get a clue how to hook up this computer to my printer so I can create some picture files! It is on my to do list! Gosh, maybe then I can achieve my ultimate goal of getting pictures on this blog! Just a matter of time folks!
Time to get dressed and ready for a busy day, the birthday girl will be waking soon! Stay cool!


1 Comments:
Good luck to your nephew, he has made a brave desicion! Hope all goes well for him. I am also hoping to put pictures on my blogs just waiting to go live on broadband on 11th August. My slow service times me out at the moment.
Post a Comment
<< Home