Wednesday, January 19, 2011

silence broken


Have a relaxing day! I might give sweet Abby a bath, but then why risk plugging the drain.

6 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Heritage Farm Village said...

hi there! your kitty is adorable and so sweet. hope she doesn't grow up spoiled and rambuctious like mine :~) jill

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Karmyn R said...

It's been a while!!!

Bathe the kitty? I don't even try anymore. the one time I did I ended up with an armful of scratches, so decided the cats were clean enough!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Country Girl said...

Oh, how pretty. Thanks for coming by my blog today. I wanted to write you back but your e-mail wasn't enabled. Pretty photos here ~

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Hilary said...

Beautiful cat.....beautiful hat.....so you figured out your picture issue??

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Devon said...

Hi Hilary... Thanks for stopping by. I feel guilty reading others blogs, then leaving mine so poorly attended. No, I have not figured out the picture issue unfortunately.

If I did a lot of research, I probably could, but right now I have teenagers at home, working RN, large garden, knitting group, painting group... etc. I am sure you get the concept of filling life up and over!

I would like to blog again, so maybe I will try this year to figure it all out!

So glad you are feeling better and found others for support!

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

Read your comment on Karen’s “Religious Discussion” post . . .
Clicked on your name, found you here . . .
(Please . . . don’t clog the drain . . ., adorable bunch of fluff!)

Loved hearing about the Owl visits . . .
I had a simikiar experience, with a Mourning Dove . .
Sure made me “take notice.”

 

Post a Comment

<< Home